Estate Planning Town Hall
May 14th at 7:00 pm
Four Points by Sheraton | 3500 Curtis Blvd., Eastlake
This exclusive Estate Planning Town Hall panel discussion will be held at the newly renovated Four Points in Eastlake. Panelist will include Carver Financial advisors Nik Wearsch, Kale Schulz, Nancy Williams and Dan McGreevy. The discussion will be moderated by Randy Carver.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Common Estate Planning blunders to avoid
- New Ohio law to protect your digital assets
- Crucial conversations to have before you die
- Asset protection from creditors and predators
- Best ways to donate to charity effectively
Four Points by Sheraton Eastlake
3500 Curtis Blvd., Eastlake, OH 44095
There is neither a cost nor any obligation, but space is extremely limited. Reservations are required and will be limited to the first 400, so please RSVP early.
We hope you will join us!
Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.