- FEMA is providing assistance to help cover expenses for funeral services and interment, or cremation, due to a COVID-19 fatality. https://www.fema.gov/disasters/coronavirus/economic/funeral-assistance/faq
- Eligibility website for the Ohio Department of Health https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov
- Ohio Dept of Health site with resources and a feature to search for providers offering vaccine by county and ZIP code https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-program/welcome/covid-19-vaccination-program
- Resource for list of providers offering the vaccine https://fox8.com/news/covid-19-vaccine-a-list-of-providers-offering-the-shot-here-in-northeast-ohio/
- Link for Lake County Health Dept. – https://www.lcghd.org/2019-novel-coronavirus-ncov/covid-19-vaccination/ (lcghd.org)
- State of Ohio Coronavirus Covid-19 website (ohio.gov)
- CDC Coronavirus Covid-19 Website (cdc.gov)
- Coronavirus Update from Paul Riley, Chairman & CEO, Raymond James (RJ)
- Speaker Don Connelly presented on March 12, 2020, on The Litany of Disaster: Pandemics, Panic and the Markets (youtube)
- Epidemics Chart: (pdf)
This chart shows the historical performance of the S&P 500 Index during several epidemics over the past 40 years.
- Strategies for Volatile Markets Chart: (pdf)
This graph shows how a hypothetical $100,000 investment in stocks would have been affected by missing the market’s top-performing days over the 20-year period from January 1, 2000 to December 31, 2019.
The information provided has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Any opinions are those of Carver Financial Team, and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Expressions of opinion are as of this date and are subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that these statements, opinions or forecasts provided herein will prove to be correct. Raymond James and Carver Financial Services are not affiliated with Don Connelly or the CDC. Links are provided for information purposes only.