5.15.18 Transition to Retirement A Town Hall Meeting
Are you planning on retiring in the next 5 years? Do you have questions or concerns?
We will be holding a town hall meeting for transitioning to retirement. This event is for those who are within 5 years of retirement and will be held on May 15th 2018.This is a topic specifically for pre-retirees.
Topics to include, but not be limited to:
• How much do I need to retire – can I afford to retire?
• Pension versus Lump Sum which is better?
• Rollover Education and Retirement Income
• Tax Efficient Distributions
• Health Care Cost & Consideration in Retirement
• Medicare, Social Security and other Benefits
TUESDAY MAY 15th, 2018
LaMalfa Center | 5783 Heisley Rd., Mentor, OH
You are encouraged to invite friends or co-workers who are also nearing retirement. There is neither a cost nor any obligation to attend, however, due to limited space reservations are requested.
To RSVP please contact our office (440) 974-0808 or email us at
carverfinancialservices.com. Or simply click link to register