5.17.17 Transition To Retirement – a town hall meeting
Are you about to retire?
Do you have Questions or Concerns?
Many people spend more time planning their next vacation than their retirement. You’re invited to join us for a fun and informative town hall meeting to learn about how to plan for the retirement you want and to make the transition.
Topics to include, but not limited to:
- How much do I need to retire? – Can I afford to retire?
- Pensions versus Lump Sum – which is better?
- Rollovers and Retirement Income
- Tax Efficient Distributions
- Health Care Costs & Consideration in Retirement
- Medicare, Social Security and other Benefits
- Retirement Travel and the best places to live
Wednesday May 17, 2017
La Malfa Center – Heisley Road Mentor, Ohio
Time: 7:00 PM (Light dinner served)
There is neither a cost nor any obligation; however due to limited space reservations are requested.