1.13.18 22nd Annual Resources Breakfast
Join us for a fun and informative morning to learn more about what resources are available for you and your family and to hear our perspective of what’s happening with the economy and world.
This annual event provides a wealth of information on how we can serve you, upcoming events, new technology, cyber safety and much more.
Special Guest Speakers
- Jason Mayor, Manager of IT Governance, Risk & Compliance for Raymond James
- Dino Martinbiano, VP Banking Consultant RJ Bank
- Randy Carver, RJFS Registered Princpal
January 13th, 2018 at 8:30 a.m.
Presentation begins at 9:00 a.m
LaMalfa Center 5783 Heisley Rd, Mentor, OH 44060 Google Maps
Topics of Discussion Include:
• How safe is your personal information? A Cyber Security Update
• Tax & Legislative Update – Changes for 2018
• New Technology & Resources from Raymond James
• Carver Financial Services Inc. Planning update
There is neither a cost nor obligation to attend; however, due to limited seating, reservations are required. You are encouraged to invite family and friends – even if they are not clients.
Please RSVP via phone (440) 974-0808, email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on link below to register online.
7473 Center St. Mentor OH 44060
Raymond James is not affiliated with LaMalfa Conference Center.